Getting Started with OnePath®
Product support services
OnePath is committed to helping all eligible hereditary angioedema (HAE) patients who have been prescribed FIRAZYR gain access to their treatment. When you begin therapy with FIRAZYR through OnePath, you are part of a product support service with Case Managers who are ready to help you with your product support needs.
If you have not already signed up for OnePath, please talk to your healthcare provider about getting started.
OnePath can help you navigate insurance access and coverage issues
- A Case Manager will perform a full insurance benefit investigation to help ensure you understand your coverage for FIRAZYR.
- A local Patient Access Manager can work with you to address any insurance or access-related issues.
- OnePath can provide you with information about financial assistance programs, including co-payment assistance.
OnePath Case Managers
- Will arrange for you to receive injection training from a registered nurse, at your physician's request.
- Will send you a FIRAZYR Welcome Kit that has everything you need to start FIRAZYR injections.