Getting started with OnePath®
Product support for your hereditary angioedema (HAE) journey
When you begin therapy on FIRAZYR and have enrolled in OnePath, you will be connected with a dedicated Patient Support Manager (PSM) who works with you to help ensure you can access your prescribed treatment, in addition to providing other services.
With your FIRAZYR treatment, OnePath provides you with:
- A dedicated PSM to connect you with important information and resources about FIRAZYR and other Takeda HAE products that you are prescribed
- An explanation of your insurance coverage for FIRAZYR. OnePath will also explain financial assistance options, which may be available to you.
- In-home injection training and support for you and your caregiver(s) at no cost
- Educational resources and the OnePath Mobile App for you and your caregiver(s) at no cost
- The OnePath Mobile App to connect with OnePath and track your health in a personal eDiary
Contact a OnePath Patient Support Manager at 1-866-888-0660 to find out more.