Access & Support
Shire’s OnePath program offers product support for your patients with hereditary angioedema (HAE). Through OnePath, patients are connected with a Patient Support Manager who can assist them with a variety of services, including:
- Facilitating insurance benefits investigation to verify coverage, including working with a Patient Access Manager to address any insurance- and access-related issues
- Providing information about financial assistance options
- Working with specialty pharmacies to facilitate treatment access
- Setting up injection training, if requested
- Informing patients and family members about additional resources available to them
Patients enrolled in OnePath may use the OnePath Mobile App to connect with OnePath and track their health in a personal eDiary.
Begin therapy with OnePath
All it takes is for you and your eligible patients to complete the downloadable OnePath Start Form. The OnePath Start Form also serves as the prescription.
Patient Support Manager
A Patient Support Manager initiates a benefits investigation and helps provide information about the prior authorization process (if applicable) and financial assistance options (if needed).
Product Access and Support
A Patient Support Manager sets up FIRAZYR shipment with a specialty pharmacy, coordinates injection training with nurse educators, if requested, and serves as an ongoing resource for your patients' product support needs.
Getting your patients started on FIRAZYR with OnePath
Download the Start Form for FIRAZYR.
Complete and fax the OnePath Start Form for FIRAZYR to 1-855-ONEPATH (1-855-663-7284).
Note that insurance companies sometimes require additional documentation to authorize coverage for FIRAZYR, which could include: